Jesus to the Nations at this Advent Season!
This is the season when we remember that Jesus came …. the Creator who made us taking on our mortal flesh!
Throughout his life He often enlarged on the reasons why He came. For example,
– He came to release all who are oppressed Luke 4:18
– He came to seek and to save the lost Luke 19:10
– He came to serve and to give His life as a ransom Matt 20:28
– He came to testify to the truth John 18:37
– He came to be a light so that no one who believes in him should stay in darkness John 12:46
– He came to give us life to the full John 10:10
And as the Father sent Jesus to this world, so He sends us to release, to seek, to serve, to testify, to be a light, and to give of ourselves wherever He places us – at home or around the world.
May you know in increasing measure this Christmas the One who came and the One who sends.
We look forward to seeing you at Jesus to the Nations March 27-29, 2015, where perhaps you will hear the will of your Father for your life, and start on a journey of finishing what He has for you to do.